Teaching the uncompromising Word of God with clarity and boldness is the goal of Joshua Kalepalli, he believes that the Bible is the written and inspired Word of God. Their mission is to preach and proclaim Jesus Christ, the anointed One, as the head of the church and the manifested Word of God. Their practical teaching with an emphasis on, “Disconnecting from the world system and connecting to God’s system” is changing the lives of many. his desire and vision is to fulfill the God-given mandate of preaching and teaching the Word of God to both the saved and unsaved in India, Asia and around the world.
With its foundations rooted in the infallible Word of God, JIM endeavours to see change come about in the lives of individuals, families and ministries in India, Asia and around the world.
From Founder’s Desk:
Most of people visit JIM office everyday for help; many sick people seek prayer support and medical aid, and some with unemployment, disappointment and crisis of disaster and dying conditions. We are selflessly doing our level best to meet the needs of the people first with prayer support and necessary aid depending on our God’s guidance.
Rev. Joshua Kalepalli vision:
- Church Planting
- Bible College
- Widow Homes
- Medical Ministry
- Orphan Homes
- Disaster Aid
What We Believe:
1. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, eternal, authoritative, and infallible Word of God.
3. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His bodily resurrection from the dead to win victory over death.
4. We believe in His ascension to Heaven where He sits at the right hand of God.
5. We believe that no one can be saved by any other name than Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, but that if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness.
7. We believe that water baptism through by immersion, soon after accepting Christ as personal Saviour, is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of the body of Christ.
9. We believe we are called to be God’s army, clothed in His armour, shielded by faith, and armed with His Word, marching against the powers and principalities of Satan.
10. We believe Divine Healing is the power of God to heal the sick. We also believe the Father heals His people as they enter into worship in the presence of holiness, and in the power of the anointing of the Holy Ghost.
11. We believe that the judgement of God has been passed unto Jesus.
12. We believe in the Rapture and Eternity.